Scholastic - World's largest publisher and distributor of Children's books - is expanding and looking for motivated individuals for following positions. If you think you fit the bill, send in your resumes to email@example.com
1. SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Train and assist the sales force in adoption and retention of key education products.
- Conduct workshops for teachers, children and parents in schools and at other company events.
- Pre-sales: product briefings
- Post-sales: implementation workshops, general professional development workshops
- Content creation – for workshops as well as for other promotional material and teacher support resources.
- Market research involving need analysis, competitor analysis.
- Carry out classroom observations and conduct product demos to measure and boost efficacy of products.
- Runand assess pilot programmes, including creating assessment rubrics wherever necessary.
2. EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANT
MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Role & Responsibilities:
- Visit Schools in the assigned region and represent Scholastic
- Meet educators to promote Scholastic and its various School based programs
- Build, connect and establish relationship with schools.
- Promote sales through Book fairs, Book Clubs, Education& other school based programs
- Capture School’s requirements, suggest&implement ways to cater to them.
- Overseeing end to end execution of School based programmes
Qualification, Specification & Skills required:
- MBA Graduate / Post graduate in any stream.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Extremely articulate.
- Open to travel extensively within city.
- Ability to think out of the Box.
Note: School working hours
Location: Bhubaneswar, Kerala
To know more about the role or to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org