Scholastic - World's largest publisher and distributor of Children's books - is expanding and looking for motivated individuals for following positions. If you think you fit the bill, send in your resumes to email@example.com
1. Educational Consultants
- Visit Schools in the assigned region and represent Scholastic
- Meet educators to promote Scholastic and its various School based programs
- Build, connect and establish relationship with schools.
- Promote sales through Book fairs, Book Clubs, Education& other school based programs
- Capture School’s requirements, suggest&implement ways to cater to them.
- Overseeing end to end execution of School based programmes
Location: SOUTH MUMBAI, SOUTH DELHI, INDORE, COCHIN, HYDERABAD
Qualification, Specification & Skills required:
- MBA Graduate / Post graduate in any stream with 1 to 3 yrs. of working experience.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Extremely articulate.
- Open to travel extensively within city.
- Candidates with experience in Retail/ FMCG/ Education will be preferred.
- Ability to think out of the Box.
2. SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT - BANGALORE
- Provide direct instruction in the academic areas to teachers,-one-to-one, or group basis, either in the resource room or the regular classroom.
- Conduct sessions on a variety of teaching strategies that instructors can use to improve student learning – Active Learning, Co – operative and collaborative Learning, Critical Thinking, Experiential Learning, Inquiry Learning, Discussion strategies.
- Monitor school’s progress thrice a year, participates in review and revision of the institutionalize education programs
- Provide emphasis at the pre- primary, primary and middle school levels
- Conduct enjoyable sessions on application of effective classroom management techniques; referral and assessment procedures;
- Assist in instructional planning and various programs
- Coordinate with the organization and distribution of education media and materials for resources in regular classrooms;
- Workshops for parents & children;
- Plan and develop strategies on relationship building for sales team
- Be a part of the company’s interview panel and identify candidates for Bangalore branches.
If you think you fit the bill, send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org