This series is specially written to help children master phonics, reading
and spelling with ease. The series is systematically organized and each
book is divided into two or three topics.
• Topics covered are: phonics alphabet, short vowels, magic ‘e’,
consonant digraphs, consonant blends, polite vowels, vowel
digraphs and murmuring vowels.
• Varied activities to help children learn the sounds that make
up English words.
• Games to reinforce what children have learnt.
• Full-colour and lively illustrations to engage children.
• Audio CDs to help children learn and practise the correct
pronunciation of phonic sounds.
• Notes for teachers and parents, and answers to the
activities are provided.