"Go Grammar is an informative and motivating grammar and composition series for the primary level. The books introduce to the students of all age-appropriate elements of grammar. The grammar rules are presented in an easy-to-understand format. Unique features: Student-friendly and practical worksheets. Challenging games to help the students understand the concepts in a fun way. Composition sections to improve writing skills and focus on grammatical accuracy. Extensive Word Banks at the end of each book provide a list of antonyms, homophones, compound words and words with suffixes and prefixes. Thoughtfully designed revision test to help reinforce learning. Go Grammar, a superb resource for school and home use. "
• Well-graded sections on grammar, composition and comprehension.
• Designed to allow students to logically progress through understanding of grammar.
• Teacher tips to aid instructors teaching the lesson and devise clear and simple pedagogical strategies.
• Student tips that are designed to help children remember the material and identify exceptions.
• Activities and assignments make the transition from easy to moderate to advanced seamless.
• Extensive Word Banks provide a list of exceptions, unusual noun forms, connectors, word banks, homophones and punctuation.
• Revision quizzes to ensure better retention of previously taught material.
• Evaluation sheet to assess assimilation of key skills.