- Each unit in the Workbook correlates to a unit in the Coursebook in terms of language skills.
- Additional exercises complement and supplement the material in the Coursebook.
- Grammar and vocabulary exercises provide additional practice for reinforcement and consolidation.
- Varied writing exercises encourage functional and creative writing.
- Overview of the annual plan helps the teacher to plan, implement and assess the lesson.
- Teaching strategies broaden learning and assess students’ understanding.
- Answers to the exercises in the Coursebook and Workbook facilitate evaluation.