“Regular story reading triggers the language acquisition process in children”
- National Curriculum Framework 2005
The Scholastic Supplementary Reading Programme brings you the opportunity to create your very own classroom library – complete with the tools needed to make Reading an enjoyable and beneficial activity.
Based on the programme chosen, benefits include:
- A wide range of age-appropriate texts
- An option to build your own classroom library
- Discussion Guides and Grammar Guides
- Special workshops for children and for teachers
- A Reading Journal for every child
View the Supplementary Reading Programme 2019 Catalogue.